About Me

My photo

With a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Nonfiction degree (Goucher College, August 2014), I am looking at a new phase in my life. From 1992 to 2009, I served as Founding Executive Director of Miriam's House, a residence for homeless women living with AIDS. I left this position when Chronic Migraine Disease overtook my ability to do my job. Now I hope that a writing career will both accommodate the migraines and give me a creative, productive outlet. And soon, September 4, I will launch my Inkshares author page in a bid to hit the 1,000 pre-order goal in 90  days. The book I want to publish is "Nowhere Else I Want to Be," a memoir of ten of my years at Miriam's House.

09 August 2010

On Vacation

I’m on Vacation! I’ll be back to blogging on August 23, 2010.

In the meanwhile, here is an archive of posts by category:

Managing Pain* 30 July
* 27 July

Presence to God* 27 July
* 21 July
* 19 July
* 16 July

Letting Go and Letting God* 14 July
* 12 July

Miriam’s House Stories* 2 August
* 21 July
* 12 July
* 7 July
Thank you for checking in!

I’d love to hear from you: please use the Comment link below, or email me at carold.marsh@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment